www.polyvore.com (Paige's Outfit) www.polyvore.com (Mariah's Outfit) Hope the links work, if not I'm sorry, I wasn't sure what link to post... Hours to create a chapter, seconds to comment (: Mariah and Paige continue to glare at Bella and observe Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal, RayRay, and Britney as they continued chatting amongst themselves. Mariah: *says frustrated as she glances over at Paige* Ugh, how much longer do we have to tolerate Bella?! Paige:*shrugs her shoulders while sighing* I'm not sure Riah, but this is getting really old! Mariah: Tell me about it! This is just plain pathetic *laughs* I can only be two-faced for so long... Ugh, I just want to charge at her like an angry bull and pick her up by her hair and throw her in the trash where she belongs! Paige: *laughs* Bella would give even the trash a terrible smell... The trash would probably throw her back out Mariah: *laughs* Yeah, I agree with you one-hundred percent! Suddenly, Paige zoned out as her focus q! uickly shifted from gossiping with Mariah to observing RayRay more frequently then she usually would. Shortly after, Ray Ray's chocolate brown eyes met her mocha eyes. A small smile appeared on his face for a few moments as he continued watching Paige. Ray Ray was extremely careful, he paid close attention to Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal, and Britney; he didn't want one of their gazes to follow his eyes and see him watching Paige with such adoring passion. However, RayRay's smile quickly faded and his ...
0 comments: