PLEASE LIKE/FAVOURITE FOR PENETRATION 2.0! + Open the description! If you'd like to help me out, upload the non copyright promo! - www.mediafire.com or www.youtube.com (Keepvid this one) Follow me on Twitter! - twitter.com Hey everybody :) It's finally here! I decided to make this around 5 weeks ago, but as I only play Xbox at the most 3 times a week, this was only really recorded over a period of 12-15 days. So if you could please take that into consideration I would be grateful :D Also please don't judge the whole video on the editing, I know it wasn't an amazing edit, it was edited by me in a few hours on Sunday night, but in my opinion it was fine. I'm not really sure if I will be doing "Penetration 3.0" or if I will just start doing little mini episodes every few weeks. So comment if what you would like to see from me. If you would like to see "Penetration 3.0" I would try my absolute best to make it by far the best video that I've ever made. Songs in order: - The Womba! ts - Moving to New York - Caesars - Jerk It Out - Hi-Rez - Smiling I would also like to say a huge thank you to everyone who helped me along the way :) Also if you upload the promo I will be boxing you on YouTube and if you want to you can add me on XBL - TG CRG :DD Love Craig x
0 comments: