Saturday, April 14, 2012

Reckless|Lil Za love story.Season 1 chapter 6 part 2

Reckless|Lil Za love story.Season 1 chapter 6 part 2

Sorry it took me so long to upload the rest! Haven't had the best week :/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Siree's POV I finished the story and Za,Chris,and Calen looked like they wanted to kill this nigga and mommy looked like she was ready to KURK TF OFF! She had tears streaming down her face and her she was glaring at the wall. Kara was sobbing along with me apologizing non-stop for leaving me that night. I told her it wasn't her fault and I had to realize it wasn't mine either. "I have something else to tell you guys" I said "What!?" They all said at the same time. "I think he ggg-ooootttt me pregnanttttt!" I started sobbing and my chest was heaving. EVERYONE even the boys started crying. Calen,Za,and Chris punched a hole in the wall.. "Ma,I'll fix that" Calen said "Don't worry bout it baby,I was tempted to do that my damn self" "Ma,don't start cussin now because of me" I said and she laughed a strained laugh "Baby,I'll do! ANYTHING for you ok. All of you!" She said looking at all of us with tears running down her face "I'm ya'll mama's because ya'll two's mothers just pushed you outta they vaginas. Who takes care of you guys? Who are you telling that you got raped! And is actually believing you! ME! And I have NO problem with that ok! I have all boys,I need a couple girls." We kinda laughed. "Ma,can you take me to see if I am preg-g-gnant?" I asked "Yes baby.Wanna go today?" She asked "As soon as possible" I said "Can I ...





0 comments: